Tuesday, March 28, 2006

They do exist...

Taking my lunch at the radio station has become somewhat routine. For those of you who don't know, I manage a local Low-Power FM radio station. Just the other day I was wondering if we have any listeners out there. Having not heard from any listeners lately, it seems that we broadcast only to the wind and non-existant prairie dogs.

Today, I arrived at the station just about 12:10. About 2 minutes after I walked in, the telephone rang. I checked the caller ID, and there was a name I didn't recognize. I answered, and the caller was asking about a song that she had heard on the air. I gave her the information and thanked her for listening. After I hung up, I realized that call was just for me. God was sending me another message letting me know that this station is doing good.

So, radio listeners do exist, and as the bible says, "So let's not allow ourselves to get fatigued doing good. At the right time we will harvest a good crop if we don't give up, or quit." Galatians 6:9 (Message)

No comments: