This morning on my way to work, I had a God encounter. It was inspired by the song Oxygen from Avalon. As I listened to the words I was impressed with just how dependent we are on God for life. Without him, we would not have our next breath, our next heart beat would not happen. "You are my oxygen. I breathe you out. I breathe you in."
It was a very high moment. Probably stronger than any gained through drugs or other substances. God is truly awesome, and when impressed with that, a person can be left without words.
"You are my oxygen
You are my love
You are what life's about "
Get ahold of a good song about God and you have spiritual adrenaline. Get ahold of a song without God and you have a shot of spiritual poison.
Friday, March 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment