Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Popups...I hate them.

If hate is not the right word, then despise is a better one. It seems that some companies will stop and nothing to push advertising to YOU!! Yes, I'm pointing my finger in your direction. Well, it seems that tagboard for blogger.com is infected with the need to generate pop-ups on websites where their scripts are installed.

So, for those of you who visited my blog over the last couple of days, I'm sorry for the popups. Blame tagboard as once their scripts are removed the popups go away.

Kind of makes me think of the way Satan operates in our lives. He takes advantage of everything he can to the benefit of his cause. However, enter God on the scene. He is only out for our best interest. So, who will you follow? I'm choosing GOD. No popups, thank you!

No comments: