Finally making it to the last of the customers who need their equipment changed to accommodate the new polarization. One customer was a christian school. They are the only one on the north side of this tower. A side affect of our fix to the wireless issue is that we didn't have enough equipment to cover north from the tower. Several months ago, I had already tried all our various systems at this location, and I knew full well that they just weren't going to be able to get on. I went up today to make one more attempt at putting them back on 2.4GHz.
I got to the site and upon inspecting the radio noticed that the signal strength meter showed 2 out of 3 bars signal. That was curious so I rotated the antenna 90 degrees, and the signal went to 3 out of 3 bars. I plugged in my laptop, and I was off to the races. Speeds were not the best I've seen, but they were acceptable.
I walked away from that just shaking my head. How can they be on the internet when there is no signal pointed their direction? They are drawing off the back side of a panel antenna. I told the registrar, "God must want you on the internet."
God is capable of more than we think. He is only limited by our willingness to have him involved in our lives. So, get on the God bandwagon. Allow him full control and you'll see more than you've ever dreamed of.
Friday, March 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment