Wednesday, May 10, 2006

And there's another one...

Think you're alone in your walk with God? Do you wish for others who share your intense desire for God? You're not alone. Today I had a marvelous conversation with another who is excited about God, but has given up on some of the cultural views of God the older generation has painted. I was making a purely technical call, and somehow found a fellow believer who shares a passion for connecting with Christ.
Since I live where cows outnumber people, it is easy to think that I'm alone in my walk with God. I sometimes wonder if I'm developing some crazy strain of an extreme religion which could be labeled "radical" or "Strange". But then, God puts in my path, people who encourage, people who share the same views, and the same passion for getting ready for heaven.
So, to all those out there who see God like I do, come on, lets infect others with this awesome God who loves and cares for us more than words can ever say. Keep your chin up, and unlike Peter, KEEP YOUR EYES ON JESUS. He's your only hope to get through this maze we call life.

No comments: