Today was a paid holiday for employees of SolarBee, Inc. So I stayed home. Lunch was so much fun. The boys and I talked and bantered and generally had so much fun.
It has been quite some time since I've had lunch at home. Usually lunch consists of inhaling the food as quickly as possible while creating two days play lists at the radio station.
I seem to be missing my children's growing up. Zach has started telling stories. Recounting what happened when... Alex seems to feel the need to correct every little detail of Zach's stories. Maybe I'll be able to be home more often after the company move. Oh that will be awesome.
So for desert, Tiff brought out the vanilla oreos and whipped topping. We played pass the cream. One person dipped their oreo, then passed the cream to the next person. We did this while the boys talked and bantered back and forth. We even played what rhymes with...
So, eat lunch with the family. It is so much fun.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment