Ok, so tonight's fun time with the boys was interesting. We've been playing, daddy long legs which consists of daddy holding on to as many arms and legs as he can get ahold of, and the owners of the appendages attempting to extract their parts from the daddy long legs. Things are further complicated by the daddy long legs attempting to tickle each victim.
We devised a way to level the playing field for the smaller victims. It consists of a small spritzer bottle that the victim can use to "get" the daddy long legs. Oh, how much fun it is.
So, tonight we just morphed the game into an all out water fight. We had three spray bottles going, and some very wet boys. The game ended with Daddy running to hid, but since one boy is rigt brained, and the other is left, they don't just go the same direction. They will always go the opposite directions around things. I ran to hide behind the rocking chair, and one went left, the other went right and there I was trapped behind the chair.
I headed for the kitchen, Alex followed me, Zach went towards the right, and once again there I was trapped in the kitchen. I ended up laughing so hard I needed a strong dose of morphine to stop the cheek and stomach burn.
Oh it is good to laugh.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment