Thursday, April 20, 2006

Home alone 2

Got a few more thoughts now that I've passed the 12 hour mark.

Pretty much missing Tiff. They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder, but that is only true after you've been together for quite some time.

I can see why Tiff is tired by the end of the day. Just being around high energy makes me tired. And to think I used to have that much energy.

Supper was a hugh success. Tiff's copious notes said "Improvise". So I gave them everything in the house. No, I didn't we had a smorgasboard of chips, banana chips, dip, fried rice and some fun.

Does God think of us all the time? I find my thoughts continually turning to Tiff. I miss her so much. The things that frustrate me, I wish for them just to be near her. Does God have feelings like that for us?

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Where's Tiffy?

CntryTwist said...

Tiff went to Bismarck to be an adult for 24 hours.