Thursday, April 20, 2006

Home Alone 1

So, today I'm home alone with the boys. Here's a brief description of how it is going. (Through lunch and into Clifford the Dog on PBS)
Wake up at 5:30: Yea! I can do it.
6:30: Get going, so this day can happen.
8:00: Get breakfast on so Tiff an go.
8:30: Not sure this was such a good idea. I head seeing her go.
9:00: Well, Breakfast is finally over. I'm doing great!
10:00: Whining and fussing from Bugzy
11:00: Finally go outside to jump on the Tramp.
11:30: Quick trip to the farm to get a Miter Saw. More Whining and fussing from Bugzy.
11:40: Wondering just why I thought this day was a good idea.
11:45: Wondering how Tiff gets through all the whining, fussing and constant talking.
12:00: Tiff phones. Probably wondering how lunch is. We're still at the farm.
12:30: Getting lunch. Just about to panic. Should have started this 1 hour earlier. Time sure goes quickly.
12:45: Thinking I'm pretty good at this Mr. Mom stuff.
1:00: Sure miss Tiff. She makes it much more enjoyable to be home.
1:30: Finally get Peanut down for a nap. Start Clifford for Bugzy.
1:45: Get to sit down for a bit and rest.

Conclusion: Tiff is a real home maker. I'm just the imitation. She has a hard time leaving, I think I'm better at leaving each day. yes, its hard, but somebody has to do it.

Question: I wonder what emotions God has while waiting for us to be ready to come home to him.

No comments: