Well, do you have needs? What are they? Take out a pen and paper and list them.
While you're doing that, I'll be over here, remembering a bible verse that seems to play in here. "My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory, by Christ Jesus." (Phillippians 4:19)
So, to sum it all up, God says he'll take care of all our financial needs. This is what I've always believed. How about you?
Let me ask you now, take a look at your list of needs? Does that include emotional closeness? How about the need to get through today without forgetting something for someone? How about the need for patience?
Today I was puzzling again over my inability to see through the trees at the local christian radio station to where the new broadcast tower is located. So, I climbed the tower, and looking through the binaculars and just a little to the left and down from a landmark, there plain as could be was the roof of the building in which is the studio. I started smiling, and thanking God for showing me what I needed to see. I told him to look and see what I was seeing. There, right there in front of me was the answer I have been puzzling over for a week now.
So, now what needs to you have? Name them one by one. Each is an opportunity to see just what God can do when we're just waiting for him to provide for all your needs. Ok, are there needs in your marriage? Do you have needs in your spiritual life? Maybe like, you would like to see God's hand at work for you? Just ask. Do you need to see a bit of spare time to accomplish something for God? Just ask.
JUST ASK! That's all it takes. Do you need wisdom? Just ask. Do you need?????
J U S T A S K ! God says he WILL supply.
Go on, just ask.
Ok, one more. Yesterday, my God given car (literally) started making this rattling noise when it was idling. Strange, and just a bit disconcerting. I told God today on the way in to work that His car had a problem, and that I'd be more than willing to fix it if He's provide the wisdom and resources to fix it. Today as I turned into the parking lot where the radio station studio is located, there was an object shaped like an L. As soon as I saw it, I knew what the problem on the car was, and I knew that God had kept that muffler bracket right there for 24 hours just so that He could prove once again that he can provide for ALL our needs.
Got needs? God's got all the providing you need. Just ask him to provide any way he wants, and whenever he wants. Then all you need do is sit back, and watch God be GOD!
Go on... ASK!
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a good story
Post a Comment