Friday, June 24, 2005

State of the wireless.

It's been a busy week. Last Sunday morning, God got his wind out and played with it for a little bit, and it left me running for most of the week. Tuesday morning, God played with his rain a bit, and took one of my Access Points offline for good. Water in the power cable to the outdoor amp, shorted it out and lost 8 customer associations.

Replaced the tower by Wednesday evening. Had replacement radios for the customers off the other tower delivered on Thursday so I started running. I found a bad amplifier on the new tower, and so got that fixed with an amp that I removed from customer premise while replacing their radio. So, you could say that God knew what he was doing. How awesome.

I must say that God is better to his children than the devil is to his. Money and power doesn't make up for the assurance from God that he's happy with our effort to work for him.

No comments: